If you borrow $400 and select automatic payments, your fee will be $48. You’ll pay back a total of $448 in 3 monthly payments of approximately $149.33 each. Your total cost to borrow (Annual Percentage Rate) will be 70.65%.
Simple Loan is a high-cost loan and other options may be available:
- Premier Loan – A personal loan with no collateral needed
- Credit cards – Use to make purchases or get a cash advance
- Reserve Line of Credit – A personal line of credit offering overdraft protection
To get started here’s what you’ll need.
- You must be at least 18 years old and have had a Rodge Capital Bank checking account for a minimum of 6 months
- 3 months of recurring direct deposits into a Rodge Capital Bank checking account
- Your Social Security number